Friday, July 1, 2011

Back to Blogging

Beaded Birds
Nest with embroidered bird
Bird back
Friendship bracelet
Hi guys :) It's so wonderful to be back here at the ol'blog sharing with you.
The past month has been extremely productive.
I have never worked so much in my life! But if you know me you know I I take advantage for any opportunity to do a little something that's not work related.
I decorated some iron-on birdies on linen with glass beads and embroidery thread. Turned one of them into a little stuffed cushion and it now lives in a beautiful nest I found in the neighborhood that had been blown down in the recent storms.
I'll show you what I did with the other one in my next post.
And the past month I also learned how to make
a friendship bracelet on the internet!

Happy Canada Day to all my lovely Canadian friends!!!